Entering the Jewellery Design Awards
- Understand what category or categories you are wishing to enter. You may enter multiple categories with the same piece (which can be done with the same entry form), and have multiple pieces entered into one category these however each will require their own entry and associated fee. Once you have decided which categories you will enter, complete the Online Registration Form found HERE. This entry must be completed by June 21, 2017.
- Once you have completed that entry, as well as completed your design, you will need to fill out the Entry Details form. This will be used to establish the finalists and will minimise the time that your valuable piece will be out of your hands! This form can be found HERE. This form must be completed by June 21, 2017.
- Our independent judges will jury the entries to determine the list of finalists. Those entrants deemed to be finalists will be notified on or before June 30, 2017.
- Finalists wishing to obtain insurance for their piece while it is in the care of Expertise Events Pty Ltd will need to obtain an independent valuation of their good, and provide the certificate of valuation to Expertise Events prior to July 7, 2017. Those not wishing to obtain insurance for this period will not require this certificate but send their entry at their own risk. Expertise Events will cover the insurance cost.
- Finalists will then need to send their physical jewellery piece to Expertise Events before July 30, 2017. This can be done by private courier, registered post or delivery to our office. Please send your piece to: Unit 4, 1 Skyline Place, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086 or PO Box 6053 Frenchs Forest NSW 2086. Expertise will notify you upon receipt of your piece.
- Finalists will have their entries displayed at the International Jewellery Fair, Sydney between August 26 > 28, 2017. The winners of each category will also be announced at the Jewellery Design Awards evening.